- Category: Design & Styling
- Level: Beginner
- Provider: JDC Course
- Online Luxury Wedding planner course - lectured by celebrity wedding planner.
- Learn on any device or any browser over a period of 12 months.
- The course comprises video lecture, notes & exercises for students to work on.
- Every successful student will get a certificate of completion by JD Campus London.
Plan Your Own Celbrity Style Luxury Wedding!
JD Campus London is a leading London Fashion College and part of the Global JD Institute brings you an exclusive & accredited e-learning course on Luxury Wedding Planner. If you have ever thought to organize a luxury wedding for yourself or for someone else and love those wedding programs on TV then keep reading. Fancy yourself as the next Lady Elizabeth Anson?, this online course may be the right place to start. Our E-learning courses are built to the same standard as our classroom courses but give our students a chance to learn from anywhere and at their own comfort.
Following JD Campuses teaching philosophy, our e-learning course is highly interactive with self assessment test and video lecture so good, that you will hardly miss the classroom experience of our traditional courses. Our responsive e-learning hub gives you the freedom of studying on your tablet, PC or smart phone. This course includes 10 modules of study and research and it includes your role as a wedding planner, lavished themed weddings and choosing the right suppliers and staff for the big day. Modules comes with associated exercises self-evaluated by the student. Upon course completion, learners are awarded with a certificate of completion from JD Campus London.
- Module 1: Your role as a wedding planner - How to approach clients, The importance of excellence
- Module 2: Everything you need to know about wedding ceremonies - A guide to religious wedding ceremonies, A guide to civil ceremonies, Guiding clients: the etiquette
- Module 3: The perfect overseas wedding - The importance of planning and organization, Overseas wedding checklist, Precautions
- Module 4: Lavish themed weddings - Themed wedding: Everything you need to know, Making the magic happen, A quick guide to popular themes
- Module 5: Organizing supplies and staff for the big day - Outfit, Flowers 101, Preparations
- Module 6: Freelancing from home - Setting up: some easy steps, Freelancing and the law
- Module 7: How to manage your staff - A quick guide to management
- Module 8: Luxury event planning - Planning a luxurious event, Event planning from A to Z
- Module 9: Attention to detail - Organizing a fabulous event
- Module 10: Interacting with others - How to manage interactions through out an event,Access to Photo gallery for decor Ideas
Bonus: Access to Photo gallery for decor Ideas
Specialty: Luxury Wedding Planning
- Organises celebrity luxury weddings and events across the globe
- Featured in magazines & TV shows
- Sarah plays piano and runs a sucessful music company
Q. What are the eligibility criteria for an e-learning course?
Q. How long do I have access to the course?
Q. What if I do not understand something on the course?
Q. If I change my mind after purchase, can I cancel it for a refund?
Q. Do I get a certificate?
Q. I have a voucher code where do I redeem it?
Q. When do I get my login credentials to access the course?
Q. Can I access the course on a tablet or a smartphone?
To leave a review, please login to your student admin area and leave a review on any course you are currently enrolled on.