- Category: Fashion
- Level: Beginner
- Provider: JDC Course
Take the first step to learn the rules that govern the global luxury industry
If you have a desire to reach anticipated goals and need motivation and insight as how to strategize your way towards success, consider taking the Luxury Brand Management course.
JD Campus - E-learning are the same standard as our classroom courses which allow students globally a chance to study from anywhere and at their own pace from the experts.Following JD Campuses teaching philosophy, our e-learning course is highly interactive with self assessment test and video lecture which are so good, that you will hardly miss the classroom experience of our traditional courses. Our responsive e-learning hub gives you the freedom of studying on your tablet, PC or smart phone.
- Module 1: The history of luxury - History and heritage of luxury, The social aspect of luxury today, An overview of luxury today
- Module 2: The luxury models through history - From Chanel to Dior - The Pyramid Model, Yves Saint Laurent - Pret-A-Porter, Gucci & Leather Goods - Success in Asia, Giorgio Armani - The Galaxy Model
- Module 3: Luxury identity - The identity prism, The nine signatures of the brands
- Module 4: Luxury clientele - The different luxury clientele, Relationship with the product or with the logo?, Luxury by Continents, A different approach to segmentation, Product, Service, Dream, History
- Module 5: Luxury market overview
- Module 6: Luxury market overview continued
- Module 7: The Luxury environment - The luxury environment, The drivers of change in the luxury industry, Brand stretching
- Module 8: Luxury branding - What is a brand, Brand positioning, Specification of luxury in branding
- Module 9: Positioning and communication - Why traditional marketing does not work in luxury, Positioning in luxury
- Module 10: Marketing mix for success - Marketing mix as a key to success, The 7 Ps
Fabio spent the past fifteen years in London, where he worked in communication departments of major brands like Gian Franco Ferre', the Chanel Group and Zilli. His focus shifted to publishing in the mid noughties. Fabio serves as Communication Director at Upstreet Magazine, launched Plastique Magazine and worked on a pioneering online project, Imagine Fashion, the first video luxury Magazine. From 2010 Fabio lectures on Luxury Brand Management and Strategies at Istituto Marangoni where he has been the course director for the successful fashion Business programme. Fabio lead the communication department of Angelo Galasso, contributing to align the brand to major luxury brands and support its launch in USA and Russia.
Q. What are the eligibility criteria for an e-learning course?
Q. How long do I have access to the course?
Q. What if I do not understand something on the course?
Q. If I change my mind after purchase, can I cancel it for a refund?
Q. Do I get a certificate?
Q. I have a voucher code where do I redeem it?
Q. When do I get my login credentials to access the course?
Q. Can I access the course on a tablet or a smartphone?
To leave a review, please login to your student admin area and leave a review on any course you are currently enrolled on.