- Category: Design & Styling
- Level: Beginner
- Provider: JDC Course
- Online Knitting Course taught by an experienced fashion tutor
- Course comprises of video lectures, notes and exercises for students
- Learn online, on any device and browser over a 12 month period
- Every successful student will get a course completion certificate from JD Campus
Get Your Knitting Skills Ready for Christmas Jumper Season
JD Campus London is a leading London Fashion College and a part of the Global JD Institute brings you an exclusive course on Knitting. With winter firmly taking a hold of us in it's icy grip, there is no better time to layer up and wear a thick wooly jumper, if you can't find what you are looking for in stores, create your own unique jumbers, hats and scarves for your loved ones.. This online course, taught by a very experienced fashion knitting expert may be the right place to start. Our E-learning courses are built to the same standard as our classroom courses but give our students a chance to study from anywhere and at their own comfort.
This programme includes 6 modules based on Knitting, modules come with video lectures and associated assignments that learners must finish for their self-assessment. Upon completion of the course, learners are awarded with a certificate of completion.
- Module 1: Equipment and materials
- Module 2: Design
- Module 3: Basic Techniques
- Module 4: Creative Techniques
- Module 5: Patterns and charts
- Module 6: Advanced Techniques
- Over 18 years of knitting teaching experience & member of the UK hand knitting association
- Author for knitting books
- Mentors students across UK
Q. What are the eligibility criteria for an e-learning course?
Q. How long do I have access to the course?
Q. What if I do not understand something on the course?
Q. If I change my mind after purchase, can I cancel it for a refund?
Q. Do I get a certificate?
Q. I have a voucher code where do I redeem it?
Q. When do I get my login credentials to access the course?
Q. Can I access the course on a tablet or a smartphone?
To leave a review, please login to your student admin area and leave a review on any course you are currently enrolled on.