- Category: Hair & Make Up
- Level: Beginner
- Provider: JDC Course
- Hair & Make up/ Bridal Hair & Make up taught by our experienced and professional tutor Carlos Palma
- Enjoy the felxibility and freedom of completing course work on your own schedule
- Learn online, on any device and browser over a 12 month period
- Every successful student will get a course completion certificate from JD Campus
Start Your Journey To Become A complete Hair & Make Up Stylist with Bridal Hair & Make Up
JD Campus London is a leading London Fashion College and part of the Global JD Institute brings you an exclusive & accredited e-learning course on hair & make up artistry. Begin your journey with us exploring different hair & make up designs for different occasions. Learn the basics that can one day lead you to being the next Michael Ashton, who now works with celebrities such as Adele, Zac Efron, and Hilary Swank. Our E-learning courses are built to the same standard as our classroom courses but give our students a chance to learn from anywhere and at their own comfort.
Following JD Campuses teaching philosophy, our e-learning course is highly interactive with assignments and video lectures which are so good, that you will hardly miss the classroom experience of our traditional courses. Our responsive e-learning hub gives you the freedom of studying on your tablet, PC or smart phone. This course includes 9 modules on Hair & Make Up Artistry & Bridal Hair & Make Up. Upon course completion learners are awarded with a certificate of completion from JD Campus.
- Module 1. Introduction & Tool Kit
- Module 2. A Complete Guide To Eye Make Up - Extra on How to do the perfect Smokey Eye, Covering up dark circles and how to do the perfect Cat Eyes.
- Module 3. Day to Evening Look - Eyebrows, Eyelashes, Contouring ,Foundation, Lips and cheeks, Evening Hair & Evening Make Up
- Module 4. Different Face Shape & Skin Type Make Up - Square,Round,Heart, Average (video demonstration)
- Module 5. Makeovers & Makeup for Film and Magazines - Classic Hair & Makeup, Glamourus Hair & Makeup, Photo ready, hollywood look
- Module 6: Bridal Make Up How to create Vintage looks - 20s 30s & 40s
- Module 7: Bridal Hair & Makeup How to create Unique / Strong look
- Module 8: Bridal Hair & Makeup How to create Romantic look
- Module 9: Bridal Hair & Makeup How to create Classic & Modern looks
Specialty: Hair & Makeup
- Accredited reputation in New York, Miami and London, major Fashion Capitals
- Classical art training background, with over 20 years of fashion experience
- Worked & works with many photographers, stylists, publishers and celebrities
Q. What are the eligibility criteria for an e-learning course?
Q. How long do I have access to the course?
Q. What if I do not understand something on the course?
Q. If I change my mind after purchase, can I cancel it for a refund?
Q. Do I get a certificate?
Q. I have a voucher code where do I redeem it?
Q. When do I get my login credentials to access the course?
Q. Can I access the course on a tablet or a smartphone?
To leave a review, please login to your student admin area and leave a review on any course you are currently enrolled on.