- Category: Fashion
- Level: Beginner
- Provider: JDC Course
- Fashion Photography taught by our experienced Course Director
- Course made up of study and self-evaluated research assignments
- Learn online, on any device and browser over a 12 month period
- Every successful student will get a course completion certificate from JD Campus
Take Your First Step To An Internship & Becoming a Famous Fashion Photographer
JD Campus London is a leading London Fashion College and a part of the Global JD Institute brings you an exclusive e-learning course on Fashion Photography. Giving serious followers of fashion an opportunity to join the ranks of top fashion photographers like Terry Richardson and Mario Testino, who's work with a-list celebrities and the world's leading fashion models has seen their photo's gain worldwide exposure. Our E-learning courses are built to the same standard as our classroom courses but give our students a chance to study from anywhere and at their own comfort over a 12-month period.
Following JD Campuses teaching philosophy, our e-learning course is highly interactive with assignments and video lectures so good, that you will hardly miss the classroom experience of our traditional courses. Our responsive e-learning hub gives you the freedom of studying on your tablet, PC or smart phone. This course includes 10 modules of study and research and is based on contemporary fashion photography practice using digital SLR's. Modules comes with associated assignments for the learner's self-evaluation. Upon course completion, learners are awarded with a certificate of completion from JD Campus.
- Module 1: What is Fashion Photography?
- Module 2: Camera Formats
- Module 3: Lenses & Exposure Control
- Module 4: Planning a Fashion Photography Shoot.
- Module 5: Studio Fashion Photography
- Module 6: Location Fashion Photography
- Module 7: Make up & Hair for Fashion Photography
- Module 8: Styling For Fashion Photography
- Module 9: Workflow and image selection for Fashion Photography
- Module 10: The Fashion Photographers Portfolio
Specialty: Fashion Photography
- Both a Fashion Photography Tutor & Course Director at JDCL
- Involved in the development of fashion photography courses nationwide
- Runs a successful commercial photography studio in London
Q. What are the eligibility criteria for an e-learning course?
Q. How long do I have access to the course?
Q. What if I do not understand something on the course?
Q. If I change my mind after purchase, can I cancel it for a refund?
Q. Do I get a certificate?
Q. I have a voucher code where do I redeem it?
Q. When do I get my login credentials to access the course?
Q. Can I access the course on a tablet or a smartphone?
To leave a review, please login to your student admin area and leave a review on any course you are currently enrolled on.