- Level: Beginner
- Provider: JDC Course
- Online Fashion & Personal Styling Course taught by an experienced fashion styling tutor
- Course made up of study and self-evaluated research assignments.
- Learn online, on any device and browser over a 12 month period
- Every successful student will get a course completion certificate from JD Campus
Think You Have What It Takes To Style The Stars?
JD Campus London is a leading accredited London Fashion College and a part of the Global JD Institute brings you an exclusive e-learning course on Fashion & Personal Styling. If you have ever thought you are just having a knack for putting outfits together, or being able to pick out the right clothes for just about anybody this online course, taught by an experienced personal styling tutor may be the right place to start. Our E-learning courses are built to the same standard as our classroom courses but give our students a chance to work from anywhere and at their own page over a 12-month period. We give you real world advice on what to expect and how to maximize your opportunities.
Following London School of Trends teaching philosophy, Our Online Course is highly interactive with assignments and video lectures so good, that you will hardly miss the classroom experience of our traditional courses. Our responsive online courses hub gives you the freedom of studying on your tablet, PC or smartphone. This course includes 3 modules of study and research including how to get the right style for the right person, building different looks and much more. We also cover what to expect in terms of being on the job. Modules come with assignments that students must finish and submit. Submitted assignments will be assessed by the tutor who will give feedback, enabling the students to track their own progress. Upon course completion, learners are awarded a certificate of completion from the London School of Trends.
- Module 1: Fashion Styling - Introduction to Fashion Styling, Fashion Stylist specialties, Ten How to Skills for Fashion Styling, History of styling, Fashion Styling basics, Becoming a Fashion Stylist, Skills and talents, Styling for Print, Preparing and performing test, Styling for entertainment, Image management, Understanding body shapes, Understanding personal style, On the job, Portfolio building branding etc
- Module 2: Personal Styling - What is personal style, Personal style and new image, Identifying your look, Shopping and maintaining your wardrobe, Wardrobe essentials, Chic, the gate away & evening looks, Dress and style
- Module 3: Styling your business - Business basics for stylists & marketing your business, Forms & contracts, Getting work /Freelance stylist, Personal & celebrity clients
Tutor for Fashion & Personal Styling at LST, Joseph has been working in the fashion industry for over 15 years. He studied for a degree in Product development for Fashion at the London College of Fashion.
Q. What are the eligibility criteria for an e-learning course?
Q. How long do I have access to the course?
Q. What if I do not understand something on the course?
Q. If I change my mind after purchase, can I cancel it for a refund?
Q. Do I get a certificate?
Q. I have a voucher code where do I redeem it?
Q. When do I get my login credentials to access the course?
Q. Can I access the course on a tablet or a smartphone?
To leave a review, please login to your student admin area and leave a review on any course you are currently enrolled on.